Project Engineer Utilities (Pipeline / Cable / Civil Works)
Location: Jakarta / Inspection trips to Subang, Indonesia
Earliest Start date: December 2016
This position is responsible for design / design check and coordination of utilities and civil works for an Industrial Estate.
- Water Systems (Process Water / Strom Water / Waste Water / Hydrant System)
- Electric Systems (Earthing / Power Supply / Instrumentation Street Lighting)
- Roads and Trenches
- Full design responsibilities in accordance with local and international standards.
- Degree M.Sc or B.Sc in Mechanical or Electrical Science
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in planning of utility systems
- Excellent commandof English
- Good computer literacy
- Good AutoCAD skills required
- High flexibility and ability to work in a team of international engineers