PT Yumeida Utama
- Prepare General Cashier Daily Reports.
- Count and verify money in cash envelopes
- Prepare Monthly Petty Cash Reports for reimburesement
- Daily Petty Cash Management and Recording
- Work closely with purchasing department and financial controller to ensure timely reporting and accuracy of data and cash safety.
- Work closely with Purchasing Department for receiving and checking of goods delivered from suppliers are accurate and meets requirements in accordance with Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Warehouse Store Keeper to ensure accuracy of data entry into system matches with physical inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, strong communication skills and proactive.
- Should be confident, self starter with ability to operate in dynamic environment.
- Strong integrity, responsible and possess good corporate governance.
- Able to start immediately
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Administration and Secretarial duties, Petty Cash management, Accounting.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimal 1 Year Experience in Petty Cash Management or Admin and Secreterial Duties
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Location: Medan
- ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
We are an established company in the field of footwear manufacturing with over three decades of experience and experitise. We are looking for responsible and talented individuals who are looking for serious opportunities in growing their careers with us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At Yumeida Utama, we pride ourselves on providing our employees with an open platform to grow their careers while having the opporutinity to learn and expose themselves to a dynamic environment of learning. We are a performance driven company with a human focus that encourage employees to make full use of their opportunities to learn and excel in their role. Key areas that will determine your career success: Open Opportunities: Giving employees all opportuntiies to expand and improve themselves and having a dynamic environment that encourage employees to take the intiative to learn and share their ideas to improve the organization. Core Characteristics: It is without a doubt your individual eagerness and openess to learn and grow from difficulties and your reaction to new environments will also determine the level of success you can achieve in your career. Most importantly possessing a good attitude towards change and learning will give you a strong platform to achieve whatever career and personal goals that you may have.