- Prepare General Cashier Daily Reports.
- Count and verify money in cash envelopes
- Prepare Monthly Petty Cash Reports for reimburesement
- Daily Petty Cash Management and Recording
- Work closely with purchasing department and financial controller to ensure timely reporting and accuracy of data and cash safety.
- Work closely with Purchasing Department for receiving and checking of goods delivered from suppliers are accurate and meets requirements in accordance with Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Warehouse Store Keeper to ensure accuracy of data entry into system matches with physical inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, strong communication skills and proactive.
- Should be confident, self starter with ability to operate in dynamic environment.
- Strong integrity, responsible and possess good corporate governance.
- Able to start immediately
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Administration and Secretarial duties, Petty Cash management, Accounting.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimal 1 Year Experience in Petty Cash Management or Admin and Secreterial Duties
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Location: Medan
- ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Tutup pada 02/November/2016