- Work closely with financial controller to ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial reports and statements.
- Management of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
- Ensuring approrpriate systems and policies are implemented and maintained.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, strong logical decision making skills and hands on approach.
- Should be confident, self starter with ability to operate in dynamic environment.
- Strong integrity, responsible and possess good corporate governance.
- Able to start immediately.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Financial Modelling and Analysis.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and Hokkien (Preferable)
- Minimum Experience of 3 years in Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Location: Medan
- ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES MAY APPLY
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are an established company in Indonesia with over three decades of experience and expertise in the footwear industry. We are expanding our team and are looking for responsible and talented individuals who are serious in looking for opportunities to take the next step and grow their careers with us.