- Work closely with financial controller to ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial reports and statements.
- Management of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
- Ensuring approrpriate systems and policies are implemented and maintained.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, strong logical decision making skills and hands on approach.
- Should be confident, self starter with ability to operate in dynamic environment.
- Strong integrity, responsible and possess good corporate governance.
- Able to start immediately.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Financial Modelling and Analysis.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and Hokkien (Preferable)
- Minimum Experience of 3 years in Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work Location: Medan
- ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES MAY APPLY