British School Jakarta
Responsible to assist with daily matters related to front desk operations for the School.
Specific activities include but not limited to:
- Assisting visitor, parents, children and staff with inquiries.
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manners as well taking message when necessary.
- Typing and editing when requested.
- Replacing and assisting secretaries when requested.
- Organizing internal and external mail and couriers.
- Supervision messengers.
- Assisting with photocopying and printing order when required.
- Sending outgoing fax (Inter local/International only).
- Preparing and sending DHL document.
- Assisting Admission Office when requested.
- Keep monitoring all lost property.
- Monitoring and sorting all visitors with/without appointment.
- Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children you are responsible for, or come into contact with.
- Any other reasonable task as requested.
- Holding a minimum Diploma Degree (D3) preferably in Secretarial / English Literature / Administration / other related education background
- Experience working as front desk or direct dealing with external guest at a minimum 3 years
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with varied guest behavior
- Excellent customer service telephone skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good analytical capabilities
- Able to multi‐task and work under pressure
- Possess good self‐organizational skills and able to manage time efficiently
If this is you and you would like to learn more please contact
To apply for the position, please provide the following documents:
- Updated CV with clear month and year of experience
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Copy of work reference letter from previous employers (must)
- Copy of latest formal education certificate and its transcript
This Contract position is available for 12 months
Applications close on the 21th October 2016.
|Lokasi||Tangerang Selatan, Banten|
|Perusahaan||British School Jakarta lihat lowongan|
At BSJ we take Education very seriously. Our students will leave school and enter a very competitive world where they will need all their academic ability, strength of character and personal skills to be happy and successful. We provide a rigorous but nurturing environment in which our students will become active and capable citizens of tomorrow.
Every child is different at each stage of their development and therefore has different needs. BSJ aims to recognise and meet these needs through a differentiated and challenging curriculum and a range of exciting additional opportunities. We pride ourselves in knowing each child and in working with each individual to realise their true potential in the classroom, in the laboratory, on the stage or on the playing field.
We are strongly focus and comitted to safeguard the welfare of children at all times.