Responsible to assist with daily matters related to front desk operations for the School.
Specific activities include but not limited to:
- Assisting visitor, parents, children and staff with inquiries.
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manners as well taking message when necessary.
- Typing and editing when requested.
- Replacing and assisting secretaries when requested.
- Organizing internal and external mail and couriers.
- Supervision messengers.
- Assisting with photocopying and printing order when required.
- Sending outgoing fax (Inter local/International only).
- Preparing and sending DHL document.
- Assisting Admission Office when requested.
- Keep monitoring all lost property.
- Monitoring and sorting all visitors with/without appointment.
- Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children you are responsible for, or come into contact with.
- Any other reasonable task as requested.
- Holding a minimum Diploma Degree (D3) preferably in Secretarial / English Literature / Administration / other related education background
- Experience working as front desk or direct dealing with external guest at a minimum 3 years
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with varied guest behavior
- Excellent customer service telephone skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good analytical capabilities
- Able to multi‐task and work under pressure
- Possess good self‐organizational skills and able to manage time efficiently
If this is you and you would like to learn more please contact
To apply for the position, please provide the following documents:
- Updated CV with clear month and year of experience
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Copy of work reference letter from previous employers (must)
- Copy of latest formal education certificate and its transcript
This Contract position is available for 12 months
Applications close on the 21th October 2016.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Jombang Raya Sektor IX, BIntaro , South Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia