PT Erakencana Tunggal
- Administer project documentation and paperwork,
- Prepare project report periodically,
- Prepare project meeting, make minute of meeting, and distribute to meeting attendees,
- Assist on project schedule and timeline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Project, MS Office, Autocad
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply,
- Having a good writing and typing skill.
- Understand on project drawing (architectural, structural, mechanical/ electrical),
- Experience on using documentation tools (camera, recorder, notes, etc)
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||PT Erakencana Tunggal lihat lowongan|
PT Erakencana Tunggal is a join venture of Gunas Land Group and Ciputra Group established in 1993 and focus in property industry. The company is well known with its unique and modern concept which can be seen through architectural design we develop. We believe with creative, idealism, and thinking out of the box, we will achieve our goal competitively. Now we are developing a high rise apartment and office tower in Fatmawati, Jakarta Selatan.