- Administer project documentation and paperwork,
- Prepare project report periodically,
- Prepare project meeting, make minute of meeting, and distribute to meeting attendees,
- Assist on project schedule and timeline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Project, MS Office, Autocad
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply,
- Having a good writing and typing skill.
- Understand on project drawing (architectural, structural, mechanical/ electrical),
- Experience on using documentation tools (camera, recorder, notes, etc)
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
The Vida Ballroom, West Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia