Our client, a Multinational Branded Shoe Manufacturing Company located in Subang with more than 10.000 employees and still growing, is looking for Chief Training & Development with criteria,
- Candidates at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent
- Age 28 – 40 years old
- Have english business administration skills & presentation skill
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Creative, Innovative, Up to date and Strong to keep Company File
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Planning, directing and delivering training and development programs including staff inductions, to accomplish the organization’s goals
- Developing individual training programs that meet the skills gap identified through training need assessment
- Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills, and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole