Acer Indonesia PT
- Select and recruit suitable partners to support sales activity of Acer products on certain segments so as to achieve the agreed sales target
- Set sales target for partners in order to support department objectives in achieving the agreed sales target
- Develop partners by planning and conducting development programs (i.e. training & incentive program) to improve the capabilities of Acer partners in selling Acer products in order to achieve the agreed sales target
- Monitor and follow-up existing status of Acer partners in every ongoing project to obtain valuable data such as data for activity of lead generation
- Cooperate with sales team in organizing marketing activity to increase sales performance and to achieve the agreed sales target
- Review partners’ performances regularly together with sales team in order to obtain recommendation for further status of each partner to be reported to the management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Partner Manager
- Having good written and verbal communication skill
- Computer literacy
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Acer Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Acer Indonesia ranks among the world's top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. In 2000, Acer spun-off its manufacturing operation to focus on globally marketing its brand-name products: desktop and mobile PCs, servers and storage, displays, peripherals, and e-business solutions for business, government, education, and home users. Vision A reputable winner in the knowledge-based economy through innovative business models, and marketing of IT products and services. Mission Breaking barriers between people and technology signifies the company's long-term vision and direction, to bridge the gap between technology and its users.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Acer Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Services / Retail
- 16 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- perusahaan selalu menerapkan adanya pembaruan terhadap sistem pelatihan, mengutamakan kenyamanan karyawan dalam bekerja dan selalu adanya kenaikan gaji para karyawan.
- sikap atasan yang ingin menang sendiri tanpa mengetahui kesulitan apa yang dialami oleh para bawahannya dan masih adanya sistem senioritas dalam bekerja.