We always looking for outstanding global talents and our future leaders, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve into a truly global enterprise. We are on the cusp of the next chapter of our history. So join us as HR Learning & Development and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and bringing the next big thing to life.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 - 4 years in various HR function, preferrably in Org Development, Planning, or Talent Management
- Applicants must be willing to work in Central Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Obtain information for establishing company policies and procedures.
- Involved in improving employee training programs or determining their job satisfaction.
- Conduct surveys to gain such information.
- Analyze the reasons employees leave the company and use the information to increase employee retention.
- Assess which training programs work best for developing employee skills.
- Analyze the data and recommend ways for company managers to improve employee relations, job satisfaction and morale.
- Experience and knowledge of HRIS, as well as the ability to maintain confidential data, is also required
- Compile reports and data related to human resources functions.
- Compiling and maintaining confidential data for a large organization.
- Able to analyze information about a company's human resources program and keep up with trends in human resources administration.
- Collecting and analyzing data, reviewing and suggesting policies, and tracking trends for departments in an organization a large organization
- The candidate must show strong experience in managing all employee data, HR Planning included man power planning
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Excel and ppt
- Have experienced or at least have good and systematic knowledge about HR Process, especially in Organization Development (Job analysis and evaluation process) and Talent management (talent process)
- Good english in written for presentation and proposal purpose
- Have balanced personality, good and steady in number, but also have good leadership, communication and influence
Review ( PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Great bonuses, great income, the company provide lots of training for the staffs, chance to go abroad more often
Less work life balance, no overtime paid for managerial level
Advice to Management
If the company gets more profit, then all the staffs get more bonuses as well. Samsung also provide employee transfer abroad if you're willing to move abroad, yet it depends on your Korean Advisor's approval