We always looking for outstanding global talents and our future leaders, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve into a truly global enterprise. We are on the cusp of the next chapter of our history. So join us as HR Learning & Development and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and bringing the next big thing to life.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 - 4 years in various HR function, preferrably in Org Development, Planning, or Talent Management
- Applicants must be willing to work in Central Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Obtain information for establishing company policies and procedures.
- Involved in improving employee training programs or determining their job satisfaction.
- Conduct surveys to gain such information.
- Analyze the reasons employees leave the company and use the information to increase employee retention.
- Assess which training programs work best for developing employee skills.
- Analyze the data and recommend ways for company managers to improve employee relations, job satisfaction and morale.
- Experience and knowledge of HRIS, as well as the ability to maintain confidential data, is also required
- Compile reports and data related to human resources functions.
- Compiling and maintaining confidential data for a large organization.
- Able to analyze information about a company's human resources program and keep up with trends in human resources administration.
- Collecting and analyzing data, reviewing and suggesting policies, and tracking trends for departments in an organization a large organization
- The candidate must show strong experience in managing all employee data, HR Planning included man power planning
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Excel and ppt
- Have experienced or at least have good and systematic knowledge about HR Process, especially in Organization Development (Job analysis and evaluation process) and Talent management (talent process)
- Good english in written for presentation and proposal purpose
- Have balanced personality, good and steady in number, but also have good leadership, communication and influence
Service CenterJl Boulevard Brt Bl LC-7/58Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta