A CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
To support rapid business growth, our client, one of the leading advisory firms for independent energy, infrastructure and strategic industries, is currently in high need to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented and progressive professional to take the challenge in the capacity as:
In this position, the appointed candidate will work as a part of a team with responsibilities include but not limited to planning studies and analyses of the business problems or issues, analyzing data and developing solutions.
We are especially interested with people with the following backgrounds:
- Industry (i.e. power, oil and gas, steel, mining) either from the operational side orwith corporate level experience (business development, corporate planning,corporate finance)
- Equity research: equity research analysts from the main investment banks withexperience in covering the energy, metals and mining sectors
- Industry fund managers: analysts and fund managers (mutual funds, privateequity etc.) with experience in the energy, mining and metals sectors.
- Strategy consulting: individuals with training and experience at the largeinternational strategy consulting firms, particularly those with experience in Asiaor in the basic industries – and those with good corporate finance skills.
- M&A investment banking: investment bankers with experience in M&Atransactions in the Asia-Pacific region and/or in the basic industries.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably with master degree
- Having consulting track record preferably from distinguish advisory firm
- Client relationship skills
- Mature, energetic and highly motivated with a strong leadership qualities.
- A good team player, interpersonal and communications skills, complemented with English proficiency.
The appointed candidates will be offered an attractive compensation package along with long term career prospect.