Indorack Multikreasi PT
Furniture Manufacturing Machinery Maintenance Section Head
Lead a team of technician to maintain and troubleshoot over 50 highly engineered furniture manufacturing machines at the leader in global furniture design and production company in Indonesia.
ABOUT THE JOB
MEMORY Furniture is the leading in global furniture design and production company in Indonesia. Equipped with the latest advanced furniture manufacturing machineries that operate nearly non-stop for mass production, the technologies inside each of these machineries is without a doubt the most fascinating aspect for any machine engineers. Not only mechanical parts, most machines are also combined with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical parts, computer controlled for ease of use, therefore increasing the complexities for the maintenance team.As a maintenance Section Head, you will be required to coordinate and schedule maintenance for over 50 varieties of furniture manufacturing machines in one location, working closely with the maintenance technician with one goal in mind, to provide trouble free production process. As most of the machines are supplied by established companies, you will also have a chance to learn from world class machine engineers when they visit our company periodically to perform general maintenance check.
As machine breakdown can occur from time to time, and as the highest skilled technician in your team, you will also be expected to diagnose machine problems quickly and provide short term solutions to reduce down time. Thus, having a broad knowledge on various supplier sources is one of the key towards success.
If you are technically competent in the logic of machine engineering, have enough experience to lead a team of technician, and is looking for a new adventure in one of the most exciting furniture production company in Indonesia, then this job is for you.
- Lead a team of 8 to 10 maintenance technicians
- Create and execute preventive maintenance schedules
- Troubleshoot and repair all downed machines quickly and effectively
- Perform machine installations or modification as per instructed, also help implement upgrades to machines
- Review spare parts inventory, suggest and inform sourcing team when spare parts are used
- Be able evaluate equipment and create maintenance procedures and error logs about said equipment (highly important)
- Prepare documentation of repair, set-up, maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, and any safety procedure to ensure the reliability of tools, quality control, and increase the overall tools operation
- Be able to use a PC and programs such as MS word, MS excel, and MS PowerPoint to generate reports.
- Bachelor Degree (preferably in Mechanical Engineering) with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Well rounded in mechanical systems and experience such as: pneumatics, vacuum systems, motor alignment, hoists, etc.
- Have experience in PLC Automation
- Minimum experience of 2 years in machine maintenance (or over 2,000 maintenance hours) in a high volume manufacturing atmosphere
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal and active listening)
- Intermediate skill level with MS Word and Excel. Powerpoint proficiency a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of self-management with little to no oversight is a must!
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish effective cross-functional working relationships; ability to effectively participate on multi-disciplinary teams
- Be able to lift 25 kg of weight as needed
- Be able to maneuver into tight places or on the ground as needed to perform repairs
- Flexible in working hours (weekend or public holidays may be necessary depending on machine conditions)
- Willing to work in Pasar Kemis, Tangerang
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Indorack Multikreasi PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
MEMORY is South East Asia’s leading manufacturer for do-it-yourself furniture with 3 factories in Tangerang (PT Indorack Multikreasi, PT Talenta Anugerah Pratama) and 1 factory in Batam Island (PT Furniplus Asia).
MEMORY has consistently export reliable and quality furniture all over the world. By utilizing the latest material technology, combining with our creative labor force and sharpened with high tech woodworking machinery, MEMORY can offer customers very wide range of design and finishing, including the latest acquisition of UV Lacquer line to meet and fulfill market demands.
For more information, please visit www.memory-diy.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
At MEMORY, innovation has become the way we do things every day. We dream to create an organization where we are known to have best quality furniture that never obsolete and reachable for many people. We relentlessly dedicate ourselves to craft the best furniture possible for our customers. Constantly generating fresh ideas and keeping product cost low while maintaining the highest standard of quality, MEMORY is the place where passion meets potential to create endless possibilities. Every Problem is our learning opportunity We view every problem that we discover in the process of creating the best furniture for our customers as opportunity to improve ourselves so that we can present furniture with highest standard to our customers. Solving problem has become our second nature because we believe that we grow fastest through problems. Constant Improvement is our way of life We constantly strive to improve every aspect of our job to be the best in our field and in the furniture industry. With strong obsession to detail, we make strive of perfection as our everyday habit. Curiosity is the fuel of our growth Creativity and curiosity runs deep in the heart of every of our people. Therefore we give plenty opportunities for our people to learn from the expert, practice what we learn and share it to one another in order to continuously stimulate curiosity of our people. We invite you to become the part of our highly dedicated and innovative team. Together let’s live our passion, strive to be the best we can be and create endless possibilities with MEMORY!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Indorack Multikreasi PT
- Masih Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 28 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang furnitur dan hampir 80 persen produknya di ekspor keluar negeri, prospek perusahaan berkembang lebih besarpun terbuka lebar.
- Kesejahteraan karyawan masih minim, berharap ada niat untuk memenuhi besaran kenaikan gaji yang telah diajukan, lingkungan kerja agak sedikit kotor.