Pasifik Satelit Nusantara PT
- • Inside the Central Business District Area
- • Specially looking for talented candidates
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Market research.
- To strategize, propose and execute regional business strategies to achieve company targets.
- To gather market feedback and generate market intelligence input that helps grow the company's business
- Ability to generate own sales leads and maximized online marketing exposure to help customer achieve their marketing objective
- To establish good relationship with client and achieve their goal and objective together.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, minimum GPA 2,75.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Marketing field in Telecommunication is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Aggressive, hardworking, and self motivating.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Some general knowledge in GSM Telecommunications will be an added advantage.
- Required skills: sales & communication, online marketing
- Required language: basic communication using English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Willing to travel across Indonesia
|Perusahaan||Pasifik Satelit Nusantara PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (PSN) is the first private satellite telecommunications company in Indonesia and a leading Asian provider of a full range of satellite-based telecommunication services, including both fixed and mobile telephony services. To this end, PSN has developed a business strategy as follows; (i) focus on the Asia-Pacific region, (ii) use satellites to provide innovative communications solutions, (iii) build a customer base by marketing its products and services directly to end users, (iv) capitalized on this base by developing and cross-marketing a broad range of telecommunications and multimedia services, and (v) build upon its relationships with strategic partners, including shareholders and co-investors. PSN is focused on becoming a fully integrated provider of satellite-based telecommunication products and services in Asia, including the wholesale leasing of satellite capacity and big three services to be offered to end users.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
VISION To be a leading satellite based company by providing a complete range of services MISSION Committed to deliver the best value to all stake holders by delivering a complete range of services through the means of continuous development of innovative product with the highest quality and the best technology
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Pasifik Satelit Nusantara PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 20 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- mudahnya untuk mengajukan izin cuti, perusahaan mengajarkan bagaimana cara bernegoisasi dengan pelanggan, lingkungan kerja yang kondusif dan penerapan work life balance yang baik.
- tingginya tekanan yang diterima oleh karyawan, susahnya untuk bersaing dengan sehat dan adil, sistem evaluasi yang kurang baik karena dilihat dari pendekatan pribadi bukan dari prestasi yang dihasilkan.