- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Chemistry, Biology, Medical, BioMedic, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Full-Time or Part-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must have done a research (including Bachelor's Final research)
- Medical writing involves writing scientific documents of different types which include regulatory and research-related documents, disease or drug-related educational and promotional literature, publication articles like journal manuscripts and abstracts, content for healthcare websites, health-related magazines or news articles.
- Working hours: Shift (holiday on weekdays)
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Kramat VI No 15, Jakarta Pusat, Kenari, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia