Talent Operations Manager
- Train and develop talents to improve the overall performance of the talents based on the objectives of the business.
- Liaise with our talents to ensure that these talents will fulfill work as planned, disciplined, and record disciplinary actions.
- Provide regular performance evaluation to talents as a feedback to improve talents capability.
- Assess and filter incoming talents candidates based on certain requirements set by the company.
- Prepare live streaming schedule for talents. Inform and adjust schedule based on business objectives as well talents availability.
- Coordinate Talent Operations Assistants to monitor talents live streaming performance and policy compliance.
- Provide feedback to the company to continuously improve operations policies and regulations.
- Scout and identify potential talents for acquisition.
- Help talents to improve content quality, increase fanbase, and achieve the KPI of operational objectives.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure documents for Talent Operations Assistant.
- Candidate must have the ability to properly read and comprehend every sentence of this job description.
- Have at least 1 year proven experience in managing groups of people (talent management, account management, account executive).
- Outgoing, innovative, have a skill in handling lots of people
- Organized and high attention to details.
- Previous exposure with startups is a plus.
- Previous working experience in talent management agency is a plus.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Griya Sinta, Tomang, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia