- Carrying out internal audit assignments and preparing write-ups or reports on findings in English
- Assist in designing and/or developing audit programmes and audit checklists
- Carrying out special reviews or investigations as and when requested by management
- Tertiary or professional qualification in Accountancy, Insurance Studies, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Good interpersonal or communication skills with good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Analytical and possess an eye for detail
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel when required
- Some experience in internal or external auditing would be an advantage
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT KSK Insurance Indonesia has over 20 years of insurance presence in Indonesia. Our business began back in 1988 as a local general insurer known as PT Asuransi Hastin Utama before changing its name to PT Asuransi Aegis Indonesia in 2001. The company was then acquired by KSK Group Berhad (then known as Kurnia Asia Berhad) in 2007 and was renamed to PT Kurnia Insurance Indonesia. In June 2012, we adopted our present name as a part of its group-wide rebranding exercise.
We are headquartered in the country’s capital Jakarta and have a well-established presence throughout the country. We are well-supported by 6 strategically-situated branches throughout the country and have a growing agency network of almost 400. As testament to our commitment to serve the local market, PT KSK Insurance Indonesia was awarded as the 3rd Best Insurer with Equity Below IDR50 Billion by Media Asuransi in 2009. We offer a comprehensive range of general insurance products catering to the needs of both individuals and businesses alike.