- Plan, manage and maintain the factory facilities and equipment. Ensure reliable and optimum performance at minimum cost while complying to local regulations (water & air discharges and schedule waste disposal, etc) and other requirements.
- Supervise contractors to ensure works are performed according to specifications and JTI standards. Maintain work safety of crew & contractors and assist in implementation & coordination of plant safety management.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of building/facilities related CAPEX projects within specifications, budget and schedule. Provides technical support at the realization of EHS projects.
- Assists in the implementation of EHS related projects/activities related to facilities/building by ensuring required works are being performed according to JTI standards, specifications and meeting local regulation and requirements.
- To ensure the compliance and safety of all facilities equipment meeting local regulation and other requirements by arranging regular inspection from qualify professional or government inspector, for but not limited to Transformers, compressors, Electrical Distribution systems and Diesel drives.
- To plan and identify energy saving opportunities within plant operations. Maintaining energy supply limits, adjusts monthly demands according to production plan updates. To play key role in energy saving initiatives implementation and provide daily and monthly reports to management team.
- Currently reside in East Java/ Greater Surabaya (preferred)
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years working experienced in a manufacturing environment
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken).
- PC literacy: MS Office, CAD user, Project and MS Visio.
- Positive attitude, open mindset, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.
Tutup pada 01/November/2016