Roles & Responsibility :
- Provides administrative support include recording minutes of weekly meeting, compilation of the report, compose routine correspondence, prepare presentations, maintain records keeping, screen calls and manage appointments.
- Conduct general administrative work for the Company such as maintaining files and records keeping of documentation or correspondences, incoming mail / fax management; distribute mail / fax to appropriate person, screen calls and answer or refer inquiries as appropriate.
- Responsible to prepare travel arrangements, bookings for offsite meetings and other logistics arrangements in compliance with the Company Travel Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible to order office stationery and staff consumables. Monitors the usage of these items and plans for request in effective and economical manner.
- Answer and attend all incoming / outgoing calls professionally and courteously.
- To coordinate with courier services for arranging and ensuring Company documents reach destinations, work closely with dispatch to ensure mails are delivered external and internal within time frame.
- Reside in East Java/ Greater Surabaya (preferred)
- Diploma in Secretarial or Business Management/Admin
- Minimum 3 years working experienced with administration work.
- Good command in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken).
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Able to plan and organize work independently. Accuracy and neatness in all work assignments, details oriented, high level of confidentiality, displays good interpersonal skills, tactful and diplomatic when dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Positive attitude, open mindset, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.
Tutup pada | 01/November/2016