- Troubleshoot when there is equipment breakdown; ensure proper and timely preventive maintenance of equipment is carried out according to preventive maintenance schedule
- Ensure daily cleaning is carried out as per checklist and deep cleaning is performed upon complete of production order. Responsible for solving day-to-day machinery production, equipment and process related problems
- Ensure manufacturing equipment operates at peak performance and minimize any potential major breakdowns. Involve in improvement projects, including minimization of cycle time, reduction of down time, efficient use of equipment and parts, etc
- Establish, plan and carry out calibration/ verification of equipment in accordance to standard, specification and frequency
- Assist in new equipment setup and equipment re-layout as well as relocation when required
- Responsible to ensure all tools and equipment are in good condition and ready for the next use
- Actively participate in special tasks associated with EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) related activities as well as to follow the procedures/ requirements, support the implementation, take necessary corrective/preventive actions for any observation/ risk associated with EHS beside ensuring compliance by adhering and enforcing the procedures, rules, regulations and requirements
- Responsible for Key performance Indicators related to EHS, manufacturing and quality
- Currently reside in East Java/ Greater Surabaya (preferred)
- Certificate/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year working experienced with preferably specializing in Engineering (i.e. Mechanical) with good mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Full understanding of manufacturer’s technical manual and job cards. Skillful in all aspects of products, equipment operations, application, inspection and maintenance.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and basic in English (both written and spoken).
- Positive attitude, open mindset, highly committed and well-structured person with a good logic.
Tutup pada 01/November/2016