- Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for the overall project management, profit and loss and success of the assigned events. You will strategize and position the assigned show to be a premier event in the region. You will provide leadership to a team of sales, marketing and other support professionals to achieve the desired show objectives. Besides developing the business, which includes the launching of new shows and partnerships/acquisitions, you must also keep abreast of the competitive environment and work co-operatively with industry groups and associations as they are keys to the success of the shows. This role also requires individuals to make critical decisions that impact the bottom line.
Interested candidates must have the following core competencies and skills;
- Degree/Diploma with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in exhibition project management
- Strong project management, sales and marketing skills
- Resourceful self-starter and strong team leader with excellent communication skills
- Mature and strong customer service skills in managing customers from all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command in verbal and written English
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration of the application;
- Current and update resume or curriculum vitae in English.
- Supporting documentation copies (e.g. certificates, awards, etc.) that address the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Reed Panorama Exhibitions (RPE) is a joint venture between the world’s leading event organizer Reed Exhibitions (www.reedexpo.com) and Indonesia’s tourism, transportation and hospitality companies; Panorama Group. RPE aims to create professional, quality business to business platforms by working closely with relevant government agencies, industry partners, trade associations, venue owners, contractors and customers so as to deliver events for the industry by the industry. Currently, RPE organizes eleven events in Indonesia, serving the Building/construction, Franchising/licensing, Cafe & Brasserie, Maritime, Mining, Transport/logistics, and the consumer sectors with its Indonesia Comics Convention, Maternity, Baby & Kids Expo, also Hair & Beauty.