Allegro is a U.S. company with headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Global offices include Calgary, Dubai, Houston, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London, Singapore and Zurich.
- Healthcare, family included
- Life Assurance,
- Business Travel Insurances
- Educational Assistance Program
- 20 days annual holiday
- Performance related bonus scheme
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Deliver solutions that meet customer requirements and product specifications with a high level of quality
- Provide post-implementation maintenance and patches.
- Ensure quality of code is maintained adhering to international coding convention and C#.net development standard
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a high performance team
- Prepare and maintain updated documentations
Qualifications for consideration:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking and proactive
- Passionate in development and technology
- Self motivated, quick learner, and passion in C#.net
- Willing to take on responsibilities and try new thing
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, .net.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.