HRD GA Supervisor
- Prepare the project support and operating budget for superior approval, monitor and control the use allocated budget to support the activities effectively
- Produce draft, propose it and review system operating and procedure HRD/GA matters
- Preparing, implementing, monitoring employee welfare, remuneration system, identify and evaluate any discrepancies and ensure all data is administrated confidentially
- Ensure all administrative works within the security subsection are performed in order and accordance with the procedures in order to support other security activities effectively
- Build and maintain a good relationship with all related external institutions such as POLRI, PEMDA, etc regarding to law enforcement within Company environment
- Preparing tools and control non hazardous waste handling
- Coordinate and monitor all Industrial Relation / General activities, and ensure all activities conducted within company area are in accordance with company regulations and procedures, so as to create a safe and secured working place
- Coordinate with the other departments in socializing and implementing the agreed company’s discipline regulations to all employees, in order to increase employees awareness level toward security and disciplinary actions
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Human Resource Management, Law, Administration Management or Social Management .
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar to Industrial Relation, Personnel administration, General Affair, hazardous waste management, BPJS Tenaga Kerja and kesehatan, Transportation Management.
- Expert in use for Office application, email
- Having languages skill for Bahasa Indonesia is mandatory and able to communication in English , Japanese is optional
- Applicants must be willing to work in Industrial Area in and Living in Cikarang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
- Possible to joint immediately
Tutup pada 01/November/2016