PT Samsung SDS Global SCL Indonesia
Technical Support Assistant Manager
- Provide end users with in-store support during the roll out and maintenance phase.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Familiar with web application such as HTML, PHP or Java.
- Min. 2 years experiences on POS System for Technical support.
- Java Programming experience and SQL Server Database will be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret and apply menu driven software reporting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with retail customers.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||PT Samsung SDS Global SCL Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Samsung SDS prides itself as having led Korea's IT industry for almost 30 years since its establishment in 1985. It has constantly evolved in response to clients' needs and the changes in the market.
Samsung SDS has paved the way for the growth and development of clients through innovation utilizing information technology in data processing operations, system integration, IT services and current ICT services. We are also the engine to Samsung Group's growth into a global enterprise as the sole ICT services and solutions provider, conducting major projects including system operation, consulting, system integration, IT outsourcing and ICT infrastructure for all Samsung Group affiliates.
PT. SAMSUNG SDS Global SCL Indonesia as a Logistics Company is one of subsidiaries of Samsung Group, the largest and fastest growing global company. Due to company business expansion plan in warehouse and logistics area, we are seeking the best candidates to fill vacant positions:
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Samsung SDS is growing to be a global ICT company with a competitive edge offering a variety of ICT services including infrastructure construction, network services, business consulting, manufacturing IT, distribution IT, education IT, medical IT, security, mobility, cloud, and analytics based on its vast experience and accumulated technological capabilities, as well as our excellent partnerships and human resources. Samsung SDS will continue to be a smart global company to create a happier ICT world. smart Answer We will continue to increase value for customers and shareholders through an integrated service which comprises state-of-the-art ICT technology and expertise. smart Bridge We will contribute to the happiness of philanthropy and community through diverse ICT technology. smart Together We will create a healthy ICT ecosystem together with our most capable employees and highly competent partners.