- Provide end users with in-store support during the roll out and maintenance phase.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Familiar with web application such as HTML, PHP or Java.
- Min. 2 years experiences on POS System for Technical support.
- Java Programming experience and SQL Server Database will be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret and apply menu driven software reporting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with retail customers.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi, Jl. S Parman, Jakarta Barat