- • Competitive remuneration package with social benefits
- • Carrer path in arapidly growing company
- • Expertise in a IT company at the forefront of technology
Would you consider bringing your financial career andd experience to the next level?
Do you think you can find stisfaction in solving difficult financial and accounting matters?
Are you able to advise the executive level on financial analysis and forecasting?
If yes, then we definetely would love to hear from you!
This position would be ideal for a financial expert with management accounting, budgeting and reporting experience looking for the next move. The primary objective of the person is to provide consultancy and advice to the management on general accounting, financial analysis, taxation, budgeting, reporting and forecasting, as well as to analyze and present financial information to support business decisions. This person reports directly to the General Manager/Director.
- Work within and support the framework of financial policies, procedures, and standards supporting the timely delivery of accountabilities/responsibilities,
- Support in the development and control of the annual operating budget to ensure that all financial target are met and that the financial and statury obligations are complied with,
- Assist in the preparation of finacial advice and guidance to managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives,
- Coordinate and manage the forecasting and budgeting process and ensure all deliverables are met, identify risks and opportunities, and pinpoint and implement cost saving initiatives,
- Consolidate annual budget, monitor cash-flow and rolling business forecasting for both current and next financial year,
- Continue with business prrocess improvement and re-engineering to drive efficiency and add value to the business,
- Prepare, manage, improve and produce monthly reports, budgets, forecasts, commentaries and financial statements in a consolidated management information package in line with agreed time tables,
- Support and oversee monthly and annual tax declarations, monitor variable payable and receivable elements, verify correctness and completeness of tax payments and other deductions,
- Review and record accruals, reconcile, and maintain balance sheet accounts, draw up monthly financial reports and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met,
- Assist the audit process with year-end closing, support the preparation and coordination of the audit process as well as support taxation requirements (tax returns, etc.).
- A Finance expert with a strong level of relevant accounting and financial experience gained with big local corporate business in a complex, matrix environment,
- At least 5 years experience in a financial/accomnting role,
- A Degree (preferably Masters's) in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field,
- Awareness of business planning techniques and tools - leading the preparation and improvement of budgeting, taxation, reporting and regular forecasting,
- Excellent Excell and other computer tools skills,
- Excellent English, spoken and written, compulsory.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT FIRST WAP INTERNATIONAL is a leading mobile messaging provider, offering advanced mobile messaging, location-based solutions and other services to mobile network providers, mobile virtual network providers, enterprise customers, government entities, and to those who seek a (branded) mobile communication solution. We have more than 17 years experience in the finance & banking, insurance, manufacture, hotel, education, and government segments. Our office is located in Jl. Kapten Tendean 34, Wisma Prima building, in a very strategic location in Jakarta, nera to many landmarks in Kuningan, like Blok M, HR Rasuna Said, Sudirman and SCBD, as well as nearby TransJakarta and train by Cawang or Kalibata stations.