IT BA Manager
- Evaluate, install, configure, design and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the group.
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Manage and ensure that all systems are integrated & interoperable, the operational configuration changes and updates are supported and implemented into the system timely, accurately and as per the specifications.
- Provide day-to-day user consultation and applications troubleshooting.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Provide system functions and processes documentation.
- Ensures that business applications comply with company policies.
- Develops criteria to evaluate 3rd party vendors and applications.
- Develops feasibility studies and proposals for senior management.
- Achieve service levels provided by the management (i.e. project schedules, system availability, etc.)
- Sets technical direction for business applications and maintenance initiatives.
- Develops detailed plans and accurate estimates for the design, build, and implementation of projects.
- Manage all personnel aspects of the Business Applications team (hiring, performance reviews, etc.)
- At least 3 years in equivalent position and 8 years of IT business application experience
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who is able to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have deep knowledge in SQL, .NET (C#), JAVA.
- Programming knowledge of Visual Foxpro is a plus
- Have knowledge in big system like SAP and Oracle are also a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and team work capabilities
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent work experience
- Manufacturing or business experience with solid understanding of business operations /processes
Tutup pada 02/November/2016