- Design and implement infrastructure technology plans that meet existing and future requirements.
- Results oriented leader who can drive initiatives.
- Practice infrastructure asset management, including maintenance of infrastructure component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of infrastructure across the group’s offices.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure products, services, and standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable measurements and production reporting and policies.
- Perform feasible study analyses for proposed infrastructure.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure products and services.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including ERP, e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all infrastructure hardware and equipment, including but not limited to, routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, etc.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
- Test infrastructure performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining infrastructure.
- Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Responsible for ensuring high availability of all business-critical technology assets.
- Maintains backup, replication, and disaster recovery plans.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Any other duties or projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience, with at least 3 in equivalent position
- Computer Science BA/BS or related degree
- Conversant in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, procedures, and roles required
- Extensive knowledge of current IT technologies and various hardware platforms in variety of environments
- Exceptional managerial skills, ability to plan and control multiple projects simultaneously, with various degrees of complexity and size
- Good understanding of WAN/LAN troubleshooting and support using switching, routing, and wireless technologies
- Experience in SAN and NAS appliance administration and support
- Have deep knowledge in Windows Server and Linux
- Experience with VMware/Hyper-V including performance monitoring and management
- Experience with Video Conference and VOIP
- Knowledge of network security, i.e. firewalls, network intrusion prevention, vulnerability testing, authentication and encryption.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CCNA, MCSE, and ITIL Foundation certification preferred.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
ChemOne is a project development company which has more than 30 years of experience in developing projects across Asia on behalf of its shareholders. Our two main business sectors are Oil & Gas / Petrochemical and Natural Resources. ChemOne recent projects include a world scale Condensate Splitter and Aromatics Complex located in Jurong Island, Singapore.
We are backed by a strong team of industry experts with extensive experience in commercial, technical and finance, as well as a strong knowledge of the market in which we operate. ChemOne, together with a group of strategic partners offer expertise in orchestrating complex business structures and solutions, thereby ensuring a high success rate for our projects.
ChemOne Holdings Projects:
Oil & Gas / Petrochemical
Projects Under Development
- Coal to Methanol
- Refinery and Aromatics Complex
- Condensate Splitter and Aromatics Complex
- Intermediate Chemicals (Biodiesel, Ethyl Hexanol, Specialty Resins and Plasticizer, Phthalic Anhydride, Phthalic Anhydride and Plasticizer, Specialty Resins)
Projects Under Development
Projects Under Development
- Forestry Plantation
- Oil Palm Plantation
In Indonesia, the PT ChemOne Indonesia employs more than 500 employees in the Group with any business units such as chemicals industry, biodiesel factory, agricultural (palm oil plantation and forestry), and property.