IT Division Head
- Plan, organize and provide overall direction in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the group's IT infrastructure, applications and ERP servers in a highly complex environment
- Establish the group's overall IT strategic plan, direction and priorities.
- Provide overall technology leadership in developing and implementing envisioned information technology program.
- Develop information technology policies that encompass a broad range of issues.
- Develop SLAs & KPIs to ensure IT operational excellence.
- Analyse the group's operations to determine ways that technology can be used to improve efficiency and enhance services.
- Assume primary responsibility for the IT systems architecture plans (i.e. network, server, application development).
- Lead IT operations, applications and technology teams to ensure that all projects meet strategic objectives and needs of the group.
- Plan and direct the acquisition, utilization and disposal of IT resources within the group's facilities.
- Establishes enterprise credibility regarding IT initiatives, strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Supervision of personnel including work allocation, training/development and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science.
- Extensive technical experience in a Senior IT management role demonstrating the ability to perform effective supervision of systems and people.
- Successful track record in managing the implementation of projects in a manufacturing or plantation environment within a fixed time frame.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP applications.
- Hands-on/proactive approach and an ability to work with tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and prioritize activities.
- Experience in managing supplier relationships.
- At least 3 years in equivalent position and 15 years of IT business application experience
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who is able to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have deep knowledge in SQL, .NET (C#), JAVA.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and team work capabilities
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent work experience
- Manufacturing or business experience with solid understanding of business operations /processes
- Conversant in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, procedures, and roles required
- Extensive knowledge of current IT technologies and various hardware platforms in variety of environments
- Good understanding of WAN/LAN troubleshooting and support using switching, routing, and wireless technologies
- Experience in SAN and NAS appliance administration and support
- Have deep knowledge in Windows Server and Linux
- Experience with VMware/Hyper-V including performance monitoring and management
- Experience with Video Conference and VOIP
Tutup pada 02/November/2016