- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems, software and other applications.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Responsible of Inventory of IT product and infrastructure
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Do administration and monitoring our assets and its movement.
- Educate our staff in using the computer and its application.
- Develop the API
- Maximum age is 30 years old
- Having experience as IT Support minimum 2 years
- Education background is Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Teknik Informatika / Information System
- Self-Motivated, eager to learn, and able to work in team or independently
- Having knowledge and deep understanding about Windows 98/XP/7, and Linux is your added value.
- Having knowledge about LAN, WAN, File Sharing, Print Sharing, Mikrotik, .NET, JAVA, C++
- Good in team work, self motivated and love to learn
- Have strong skill in PHP, JSON, API, Web Services, XML