- Mixes and bakes ingredients according to recipes to produce breads, pastries and other baked goods
- Measures flour, sugar, and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs and fillings. Using scale and graduated containers
- Dumps ingredients into mixing-machine bowl or steam kettle to mix or cook ingredients according to specifications
- Rolls, cuts, and shapes dough to form sweet rolls, tarts, cookies and related products preparatory to baking
- Places dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bakes in oven
- Observes color of products being baked and turns thermostat or other controls to adjust oven temperature
- Applies glaze or other toppings to baked goods, using spatula or brush
- May specialize in baking one type of product, such as breads, rolls, tarts, or cakes
- May decorate cakes
- May develop new recipes for cakes and other baking goods for management approval
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 4 Contract position(s) available.