• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Control and monitoring HR Ops Team to do weekly basis review for CDP (Career Development Program) where HR Ops Team will join from Supervisor level and give special task that requires HR Ops to work together with DT & Manager in order to achieve the goal in developing the team
• Control & monitoring SOP standardization in store that relates with business support and basic operations and timing in the store as such HR Ops Team can support the store such as Inventory, Replenishment, checking cost control whether the head count suitable with the store or not etc.
• Create planning, budgeting and controlling all area (recruitment, training & development, merchandising supply, etc) related with supporting performance store operation and new store opening. Also make sure implementation is done properly.
• Knows the basic / legal company standard guidelines from Salary Structure, Labour Law, Safe & Security and employee administration.
• Create concept and program for Coaching within soft skill training and motivate all team. Controlling the implementation of 7 soft skill training from Principle and give motivation to store employee.
• Guide and coordinate the HR team to handling Industrial Relation cases.
• Make sure that the All the HR Report are create by team as per guidelines from principle and delivered on time.
- Ability to think on their feet and work independently
- Drive and initiative, strong commitment, ability to take ownership
- Experience in working with different global cultures would be an asset
- Team player to work with cross-functional teams with varying skill-sets and in different time zones. Focus on continuous improvement of the process and its value to customers