- Recruiting New Agents and maintain the existing Agents.
- Implements (or deliver) the company general policies on the appointment, termination, renewal or reinstatement of agents.
- Helps determine the granting of authority to agents as well as the products they may handle and their premium and exposure limits.
- Negotiates new business with agents, and directs them toward desired target markets.
- Monitors, reviews and evaluates the performance of agents against their goals for premium growth and retention, loss experience and target markets.
- Train Agents on company products, new product and others that might be needed by Agents
- Candidate must be possess Bachelor Degree, (preferably having A3IK or A3K certifications)
- Must be from or at least having experiences handling Sales at General Insurances for 5 years.
- Minimum experience 2 years in managerial positions.
- Having Experience in handling and developt agency.
- Highly Motivated, able to work under pressure, hard worker, discipline, client oriented, energetic, adaptive and fast learner.
- Excellent communication & relationship skill.
- Home based: Jakarta.
To apply and further information, please visit our website in " Career" menu.