- Design and build applications for the iOS platform based on the specification documents.
- Research the given requirement, report any difficulties, and suggest better approach to implement the required features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Perform testing to ensure the quality of the project and/or bug fixes.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum GPA of 2.8.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Required portfolio: iOS apps that are published in Apple Store.
- Good attitude, fast learner and team player.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
PT Intersys Solusindo Informatika
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji