PT Intersys Solusindo Informatika
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform based on the specification documents.
- Research the given requirement, report any difficulties, and suggest better approach to implement the required features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Perform testing to ensure the quality of the project and/or bug fixes.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum GPA of 2.8.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Required portfolio: iOS apps that are published in Apple Store.
- Good attitude, fast learner and team player.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
We are a fast grow company engaged in accounting and operational system application. We take pride in the pursuit of excellence in our work. Offering challenging career opportunities, we are looking for outstanding individuals to join us in the pursuit of our passion.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent, creative, innovative individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.