The Product Analyst will be a key contributor to the product development team of PT Futuready Insurance Broker. Reporting to the Product Manager, you are tasked with development and implementation of the product lifecycle of the company's various offerings.
1. Manage product design and implementation for company's digital and non-digital services e.g. e-commerce site, agent referral app etc.
- Continuously discovering and evaluating features: Market, Users, Internal, other units requirements
- Set Feature Performance Metrics
2. Product Development research, analysis, requirement, and design.
- Produce user journey(s) through the envisioned product and the end goal of the user journey
- Define and document Web/App functional requirements, UX and UI flow and elements
3. Product Definition
- Provide information to IT for Technical Analysis, Project Management, Develop, QA, Deploy, and Production Support
- Advocate the product, and create compelling business and user cases
- Consistently communicate the product value proposition for customers and flow or features that deliver that value proposition
- Develop and update marketing and sales materials
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1 to 3 years in Product Management, or Management Consulting for the Digital sector
- Proven successful Digital Product Management full lifecycle
- Hands on experience with advance Google Analytics, with Certification viewed favourably.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji