Area of Responsibilities :
- Conducting credit analysis of existing and potential clients in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Preparing a credible conclusion / recommendation of credit for the subsequent credit committee(s) to make decisions.
- Review proposal for new credit application, the addition or extension to be submitted to the Credit Committee for the approval process.
- Accompany Relationship Manager team in a meeting and / or customer visits when needed.
- Follow actively the economic development, monetary or business through access to internal and/or external information.
Qualifications Needed :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Corporate Credit Analyst.
- Has an experience in analysis corporate credit facility.
- Has an experience in financial reporting analysis and financial forecast
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill.
- Detail oriented, proactive and critical analysis is a must.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written).
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow