Engineering Manager/Engineering Manager
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop Production Engineering level and policies and procedures.
- Managing, coaching and directing Production Engineering and Maintenance Staff.
- Responsible for leading the continuous improvement for mass production and new equipment.
- Responsible for leading the manufacturing feasibility of design changes and new designs. Supervise and lead engineers, scientists and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop civil projects, and oversee production and quality control.
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
- Oversee the research and development of new products and procedures.
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Analyze market demand and available resources.
- Review, approve, or modify product designs.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts.
- Review and recommend contracts.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Draft proposals and reports for clients.
- Develop overall concepts for a new product.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Coordinate activities of unit with other units or organizations.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Age: 35-45
- Gender: Male/female
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Experience: More than 5 years as Production Assistant Manager in Steel or Automotive Manufacturing Industry (Electronics, Tooling)
- Must have knowledge about ISO 14001, safety regulation, 5S
- Strong communication & leadership
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow