- Support Training Manager for conduct training program in Sumatera Utara Area.
- Manages medium scale projects/programs that have high visibility.
- Directs or performs the analysis, design, development, and implementation of training materials, programs and interventions.
- Works collaboratively across functions to recommend non-learning solutions that impact performance (i.e. process improvement, communication, org. structure, etc.).
- Applies proficiency in multiple areas or identified as a subject matter expert with knowledge in at least one job area.
- Mentors and coaches other learning staff on skill.
- Conducts audits and evaluates impact of training on performance.
- Responsible for vendor management/contracting at a program level
Scope of Work :
- Sales Training development and improve program
- Deliver training for sales on boarding and new entry level exercise (OBELIX Program)
- Deliver training for Sales development program
- Control and monitor training impact
- Support Strategic Distribution Sales force and Team Leader to improve productivity.
Education and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor degree from management or equivalent, master degree is preferred
- Professional Certification in insurance industry or related (CFP, CWMA, LOMA etc) if needed
- Have experience as Trainer more than 2 years in Training Department or Sales Department.
- Have sales experience in financial company.
- Have passion in training development
- Have Training High Impact Presentation Skills
- Training Need Analysis