Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational consumer goods (beverages) company. Our respected client is seeking a human resources (HR) professional for the job of Remuneration Manager, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the HR Director.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in remuneration
- Design, implement, and manage strategic and competitive remuneration solutions
- Researching and analysing competitor's salary rates and benefits
- Ensure internal equity and market competitiveness
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Conduct regular reviews and analysis of compensation and benefits plans
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to HR team
- Manages the People administration of direct compensation (base pay and incentive programs), including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions taken on salaried employees
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting market data
- Manage salary survey participation and data analysis to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) in any discipline, Master’s Degree is preferable
- At least seven years’ experience in HR, particularly handling compensations and benefits from multinational FMCG companies
- Having experience in survey and job evaluation is an advantage
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be highly analytical and detail-oriented while moving quickly to obtain results
- Has a good analytical skill
- Team player with the ability to prioritise, multi-task, be flexible and work independently
- Ability to handle fast paced environment, and to adapt to changing priorities
- Active and energetic
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.