- Underwrite application proposal from future client especially on marine
- Reporting and other related task with marine underwriter function
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience on general insurance
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators as Marine underwriter
- Full-Time position(s) available
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below