Senior Mud Engineer
- Can make the mud independently from the mud program and ensure mud operation executed
- Adjust the mud properties according to the formation
- Settle the problem independently, such as lost circulation, swell, collapse etc
- Test the mud properties for all
- Good capability to communicate
- Work as leading engineer in designated location
- In charge of all daily mud jobs in location
- Communicate with project and clients representative
- Maximum 50 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from Petroleum
- Experience : minimum 10 years as Mud Engineer
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Computer literate and familiar with pen less reporting system
- Experience in Mud Engineer on shore of water based mud
- Experience in oil based mud
- Familiar with data acquisition system
- Understand and comply HSE regulation
- Ready to assigned anywhere
- Any training / certificate will be the advantage
- Experience in SOBM
- Experience in High Performance Water Based Mud
- Have Sea Survival Certificate and Deep Water Well Certificate
- Have a HPHT Well experience will be added values
- Good at preparing DMR with software after training and other related paper work in location
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Coslindo PT lihat lowongan|
COSL ( China Oilfield Services Limited) is a leading comprehensive solution provider of integrated oilfield services in offshore China. Our core services are Drilling Services, Well Services, Marine Support and Transportation Services and Geophysical Services, which cover each phase of oil and gas exploration, development and production.
COSL possesses the largest fleet of offshore oilfield services facilities in China, including Asia’ s most advanced 400-feet drilling rig and 8-streamer dual-detector seismic vessel. Our fleet includes 16 drilling rigs, 6 land rigs, 73 supply vessels for various services, 4 oil tankers, 5chemical carriers, 8 seismic vessels, 4 surveying vessels and a vast array of modern facilities and equipment including FET, LWD, and ONTRAK Tools for logging, drilling fluids, directional drilling, cementing, well completion and workover services. COSL’ s relatively completed oilfield service chain can achieve a win-win cooperation between the Company and its clients through single or turnkey services.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Corporate Culture COSL has established its unique corporate image, cultural spirit, performance guidelines, core values and staff code of conduct following years of engagement in production, business and operation management. Backing our development strategies and mission is our corporate spirit “Always Do Better”, under which we host our corporate cultural activities that cover a wide-ranging and are warmly welcomed by our staff members. These activities help enrich the depth of our corporate culture, creating a harmonious ambience that is conducive to gather, nurture, incentivize talents. This blend of corporate culture, an outcome of years of refinement and sublimation, has been gradually evolving into a momentum featuring unrelenting urges to influence, gather, sympathize, propel and compete, driving the Company’s ongoing development.