- The Employee must be experienced and confident on Art.21 and full payroll calculation for the Employees. He/ she will perform end-of-the-year payroll/benefit reconciliation.
- To participate in local contract template renewal and Company Policy update;
- To manage Employees’ periodical data such as fingerprint machine extractions/day of leaves update/medical certificate collection, etc.;
- To manage Employees’ archives (contract/personals/ insurance/ company assets etc.);
- Update status of Employees following procedures (resignation/ hiring/ probation);
- Responsibility on selecting/interviewing prospect Employees according to subsidiary’s needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR - Payroll department;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Fluency in English language;
- Precise and tidy working style, attention to details;
- Willingness to learn and improve; proactive mindset.