PT Legrand Indonesia
Human Resource Executive
- The Employee must be experienced and confident on Art.21 and full payroll calculation for the Employees. He/ she will perform end-of-the-year payroll/benefit reconciliation.
- To participate in local contract template renewal and Company Policy update;
- To manage Employees’ periodical data such as fingerprint machine extractions/day of leaves update/medical certificate collection, etc.;
- To manage Employees’ archives (contract/personals/ insurance/ company assets etc.);
- Update status of Employees following procedures (resignation/ hiring/ probation);
- Responsibility on selecting/interviewing prospect Employees according to subsidiary’s needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR - Payroll department;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Fluency in English language;
- Precise and tidy working style, attention to details;
- Willingness to learn and improve; proactive mindset.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
As the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures, Legrand is well-established in Indonesia as a solutions provider across all verticals
Legrand has existed in Indonesia since 1970, starting from the importer to the industry and commodity products. Legrand Representative Office was opened in 1990, up to now we have branch offices in Surabaya, Medan and Bandung. Also many distributors and show rooms scattered almost all over Indonesia
With the award winning designs and meticulous attention to details, Legrand products are well recognised for quality assurance worldwide. Offering over more than 170,000 products, Legrand answers to all your requirements ranging from Residential, Industrial and Commercial projects