- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): food and beverage management, human relations, finance, sales, operation, Marketing.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- operational management: organising stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security;
- financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximising profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, etc;
- people management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rotas;
- working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations;
- ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained;
- implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc;
- handling customer complaints and queries;
- implementing branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point of sale promotional materials, or devising your own promotional campaigns;
- preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation;
- reporting to and attending regular meetings with area managers or head office representatives;
- establishing relationships with the local community and undertaking activities that comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programmes.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Kyai Caringin No. 2A Cideng, Jakarta, Indonesia