Monroe Consulting Group
PRICING ANALYST ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB (FINANCE JOBS)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading food production company. Our respected client is seeking a pricing analytical-minded pricing management professional, preferably with experience working for a multinational consumer goods company, for the job of Pricing Analyst Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Go-To-Market (GTM) CEO to manage the profitability of product and also support/work BU on the information
- NPD price walk from end to end retail price to COGS of every single products
- Establish Cost target based on market pricing for NPD to achieve
- Work with finance and production to determine the detail Cost Book (Basically COGS breakdown)
- Work with the BUs on target market pricing
- Support current individual products on profitability (especially the Branded and trading products)
- Support the branding product for marketing funds on price walk basis and totality of the business.
- Price walk of all the fresh products
- Fresh product allocation tracking process/system. In the short term, establish a more transparent sharing system for all fresh product users to share
- Fresh product allocation tracking and forecast for allocation to varies markets (domestic and export)
- Liaise with BUs and plantation on forecast and allocations
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or finance, Master’s degree desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience as a pricing analyst in a consumer goods, automotive company, multinational preferred
- Have exposure in global market
- Excellent knowledge in pricing analysis
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Layanan Bisnis Umum|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.