Reporting to Regional Key Account Manager, the Key Account Representative is responsible to ensure the achievement of the Modern Trade Independent accounts in assigned area and also National Key Account (NKA) in assigned area. The
- Achieving modern trade independent accounts annual sales target in assigned area.
- Ensure the implementation of planned activities.
- Ensure the operational modern trade independent is running well.
- Ensure the implementation of planned activities & operational modern trade NKA are execute well.
- Bachelor degree, minimum 2 - 3 years experience in Modern Trade.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to relate to people from different levels and functions.
- Must be strong at developing trade relationships.
- Can manage complexity and uncertainty.
- Comfortable with high level of change.
- An effective negotiator.
- Experienced at developing sales programs to drive growth.
- Has good level of commercials skills.
- Must have a proactive attitude to work.
- Leadership and ability to build and drive sales team.
- Achievement Orientation with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makasar
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.