- Ensure the supply of raw material production well implemented in accordance with the planning
- Coordinate with the warehouse, in the delivery of goods and the vendor in planning the delivery time of goods
- Working closely with the production department related to the production process and production machinery capacity and storage of goods
- Minimum Degree S1 in Engineering, Accounting, Management or equivalent from a reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.00. Applicants who do not include their GPA in their resume will not be processed.
- Has minimum 1 years experience in production planning and inventory control
- Must have experience and excellent knowledge of production planning, material management, inventory control, MRP/ERP and warehousing system to ensure minimum costs, optimized utilization of resources, and high material yield.
- Experience in food / bakery industry preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in cost accounting preferred, especially in material cost control.
- Efficiency in computer skills, with proven competency in using Ms. Excel.
- Knowledge of GMP and HACCP would be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in Makassar