Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT
Human Resource Manager (Hotel Aryaduta)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Monitoring and implementing personal development plans
- Appraisals for staff
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee relations, Troubleshooting or Mediating when there are staff disputes
- Ensuring that the company complies with employment law
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (“Lippo Karawaci”) was founded on a vision to impact lives through the development of well-planned sustainable independent townships within green environments and first class physical and social infrastructure. Over more than a decade, the Company has proven itself as a highly trusted property developer with the most recognizable brand name, owner of the largest diversified landbank and pioneering projects in strategic locations throughout Indonesia. Through a merger of 8 property related companies in 2004 the Company has expanded its business portfolio to encompass urban development, large scale integrated developments, retail malls, healthcare, hotels and leisure, as well as a fee-based income portfolio.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
If you thrive on being challenged, interacting with diverse projects (Mall, Hospital, Mixed-Used Development, Township, Hotel and Residence), looking for endless learning opportunities, a culture committed to driving innovation and most important, to play in a great project environment by using your expertise to imagine, innovate and explore, then come to Lippo ! Here, all project-construction and developer experts come together not to build just building and bringing its best product but also put effort to manage the whole units by system driven process. We are one of the largest property company in Indonesia that have project all around Indonesia We are a public listed company in Indonesia (Stock Code : LPKR) Your excellence career will start if you join with excellent company
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Lippo Karawaci Tbk PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 29 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan memiliki lingkungan kerja yang mendukung karyawan untuk berkembang. Atasan yang selalu suport dan membimbing bawahannya denga cukup baik serta sabar.
- Pekerjaan yang sangat membebani karyawan, sulit sekali untuk mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang memadai pada saat bekerja apalagi untuk pulang tepat waktu.