2. Develops each member of the HR team to the level of job competency, identifies and develops excellent performers to their fullest potential.
3. Administer compensation and benefits for all employees in a timely and accurate manner.
4. Conduct job interview
5. Review and discuss with insurance companies on facts findings and policies. Checks & manage all insurance claims.
6. Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, networking, Internet recruiting resources, recruiting firms, and employee referrals
7. Provide Headcount reports, attrition reports and etc
8. Ensure that all works processes, compensation and benefits administration are in compliance with local statutory requirements
9. Asst in yearly manpower and expenses budget
10. Ensure that all HR audit requirement are met
11. Provide training and source for staff development courses
12. Draw up training roadmap and training needs analysis
13. Conduct Exit Interviews.
14. Perform the role as HR concierge
15. Perform any other duties as and when delegated.