2. Oversees the preparation and timely submission of all financial and other management reports of the company.
3. Continuous monitoring of audit of all accounts, records and transactions of the company.
4. Administers credit and collection policies and procedures.
5. Ensures the maintenance of subsidiary records in connections with fixed assets and inventories.
6. Safe keeps all contracts, leases and other legal and financial records.
7. Scrutinizes the monthly financial report and investigates unusual variations of the expenses.
8. Prepares all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the company with the Residence Manager and other Department Heads.
9. Examines the daily casts accounting reports and discusses with the Procurement Executive if special action is needed.
10. Supervises the preparation of monthly journal entries, financial statements and supporting schedules.
11. Ensures that all sales tax, duties and licenses payable by the company are paid when due.
12. Recommends and implements improvements in accounting procedures and internal control.
13. Monitors the cash flow management of the Company.
14. Reviews store requisitions and purchase orders.
15. Supervises staff in keeping accurate financial records.
16. Perform any other duties as may be assigned