2. Ensure that Insurance reports are submitted on time and administer Insurance claims.
3. Be an employee advocate and look after the welfare of the staff.
4. Prepare offer letter for new staff. Conduct reference checks for new hirers.
5. Career fair and application for internship
6. Manage Staff confirmation and compensation
7. Take charge of recreation and staff function
8. Administer the training database and maintain all training records.
9. Assist in outsource of training courses.
10. Payroll process and administration
11. Administer leave and medical expenses benefits
12. Prepare pre-employment documents and materials. Eg: Issuing ID card, Nametag to the newcomer & replacing loss ID card.
13. Orientation and property tour
14. Asst in drawing up training roadmap and training needs analysis
16. Perform any other duties as and when delegated.
Tutup pada | 02/November/2016