2. Assists Asisstant Finance managers to prepare detailed reports of income and expenditure monthly with comparisons to forecasts, budgets and previous periods, for Management.
3. Prepares profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet and other management reports for the Corporate Office.
4. Assists in preparing budgets and in business planning which includes projected room revenue
5. Prepares balance sheet schedules and bank reconciliations.
6. . Prepares respective functions’ reports. For eg. AR aging reports (AR function), AP aging reports (AP function), Cash book (GC function), Night Audit checklist (Income audit function) etc…
7. Ensure procedures of respective functions are in adherence to Group’s policies and procedures.
8. Assists Asst/Finance and administration managers in the production of internal reporting formats/standards.
9. Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Tutup pada 02/November/2016