- Advertising and promoting the club/studio to increase usage, which may include commissioning/incentive and considering market research.
- Analyzing manpower, training and retraining, rotation needs then report to Head Office (HRD) regarding the inquiries.
- Carrying out health and safety checks on the equipment and site.
- Managing maintenance, insurance, repairs and cleaning all area to make sure comfortable area (Lobby, Lounge, Training Area, Rest Room, etc.)
- Handling complaints and incidents
- Daily control and check Petty Cash flow and approve the report when all meet the requirement (no discrepancy, no minus, etc.) and key into manual report and system (MMS). Report to Finance Division at Head Office if any problem regarding Petty Cash/Financial Issue.
- Managing and controlling to make sure that all staff doing the job based on Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Properly.
- Control member expired, unused, and balance session, then take action.
- Implement Punishment and coaching regarding violation of Company Rules and Regulation, and discipline.
Qualification and Competences:
- At least 2 (two) years experiences as a Manager in Hotel, Retail, Fitness, Food and Beverage Industry, others Hospitality.
- Minimum DIII/S1 majoring Hotel & Tourism Academy, Sport Science and or Sport Education or Any Majors.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Has Strong in Hospitality.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Excellent experiences in handling customer/good knowledge on customer service
- Has good understanding of local market dynamic
- Has strong leadership and selling skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, tact, a high degree of integrity.
- Target oriented.
- Able to joint immediately
- Placement at 20FIT (Makassar)
Please submit your complete CV via email or drop at our Head Office:
ITC Permata Hijau, Block Ruby No. 8
Jl. Letjend Soepono (Arteri Permata Hijau)
Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan