Mobil Satu Asia
- Act as a backup executive to dealers by acting on requests and enquiries via calls and emails
- To update requests/activities accurately in company system in timely manner
- To manage sales support team on day to day operations
- Ensuring that the team are working according to process
- Prepare listing and reports on daily tracking/activities to group operations manager
- Resource planning
- 3 years in customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills
- Minimum one year experience in a Senior/Supervisor role
- Experience in Data Entry
- High attention to detail / strong analytical skills, with a methodical thorough approach
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment in resolving issues affecting both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Excellent leadership skills; able to lead and motivate team members
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially advanced in excel
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Mobil Satu Asia lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, iCar Asia (ASX:ICQ) owns and operates ASEAN's No. 1 network automotive portals. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we are focused on developing and operating leading automotive portals in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
iCar Asia is continuously working in capitalise on its market-laeding positions in the rapidly growing online automotive advertising market throughout the region. Our online properties currently reaches over 4.8 million car buyers and enthusiasts in the region every month with over 450,000 cars listed for sale.
Our Brands include Thaicar.com and Autospinn.com in Thailand; Carlist.my, livelifedrive.com and EVO magazine in Malaysia and Mobil123.com in Indonesia.
iCar is a young and dynamic work place with aggressive plans to grow quickly. We are looking for ambitious and committed individuals to help build our winning culture and be a part of our success.
WHY JOIN US?
We are always on the look-out for exceptionally talented people to join our revolutionary, rapidly growing in teams in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia who will strive to support the achievement of our Vision of becoming ASEAN's largest and most trusted digital media marketplace.
Our team members are selected on the basis of a wide variety of skills and aptitudes according to the job for which they apply - but drive and dedication to be the best, creative proactivity, taking responsibility and being accountable, staying positive when handling challenges, an adaptable attitude and whole-hearted commitment are high on the list of essential qualities for all of our roles.
iCar Asia being a young and fast growing business, there are plenty of room for growth and opportunity to advance your career with us. All you need is the right attitude and hunger to work along with the fast pace of our business and be the best in what you do!
If you think you have what it takes, check out our vacancies at http://www.icarasia.com/category/job-indonesia/ ; seize the moment, and email your resume to email@example.com!!
Good luck with your application! If you are successful, we are confident you'll enjoy inspiring, fun and rewarding employment with a unique employer in an exciting industry
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Mobil Satu Asia
- Masih Bekerja
- 10 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Tantangan yang sangat menantang untuk karyawan yang suka tantangan untuk melatih skill dan kemampuan dimana akan bermanfaat di masa yang akan datang.
- Setiap bulan selalu ada revisi job description untuk karyawan karena manajemen yang kurang jelas dan kurang tertata rapi menjadi kurang kondusif.