- Proactively evaluate new technologies and materials to drive innovation
- Drive the inception of new and innovative footwear designs, components, processes, materials, and concepts into a manufacturable finished product.
- Leads on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specifications, sustainability, performance.
- Collaborates with Designer and Marketing to effectively execute product development goals and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation for products and projects.
- Tracks and facilitates sampling and prototyping.
- Prepare and present customer presentations related to quality improvement initiatives.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by find out alternative materials
- Interface and provide technical support on component quality issues with the customer as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 03/November/2016